The EPIC Water Filtration Jug designed to remove up to 99.99% of all tap water contaminants, the Epic Pure Water Filter Pitcher is the most sensible choice in water purification today. All filters are replaceable and tested to the highest industry standards. Our American-made pitcher/jug filters are tested and exceed NSF/ANSI Standards 42, 53, 401, & P473 for contaminant reduction (see Pure Filter Test Results for more). With each filter capable of purifying 150 gallons (568 litres) of water, the Epic Pure Pitcher is also a great economical choice saving your pocket book and the earth from single use plastic water bottles.
The Pure Pitcher includes one (1) Pure Filter that has an average life of around three to four months. Filter life varies based on your average daily use and the quality of your municipal tap water. If your tap water is relatively heavily contaminated, your filter works harder to keep your water clean, which will decrease the life of the filter. The Pure Pitcher also comes with a LED timer, which counts down from 90 days, integrated into the lid that reminds you when it is time to change the filter. Never again will you have to guess about your filter.
The bottom reservoir of the pitcher holds about half a gallon of unfiltered water, and since the filter is good for 150 gallons, you can determine how long it will last depending on how often you fill up!
Light Use (Filling up once or twice a day): change filter every 4-6 months
Normal Use (Filling up twice or three times a day): change filter every 3-4 months
Heavy Use (Filling up more than three times a day): change filter every 2-3 months
Why Choose the Epic Pure Filter?
- Removes up to 99.99% of all tap water contaminants
- It’s 100% replaceable, 100% recyclable, 100% BPA-free (It can be recycled with hard to recycle plastics or #7 plastics, or check out our Recycling Program for more info!)
- Tested in multiple labs to remove 200+ different tap water contaminants
- Produces up to 150 gallons (568 litres) of clean water
- Industry-leading technology tested to highest international standards
- Eliminates need to buy filtered water
- Stops 1500+ plastic bottles going into landfills
- Average recommended filter replacement: 3-4 per year (depending upon your tap water quality and number of people in your household
- Pure Filter Test Results
Things to never do with our “Pure Filter”
Do Not place filter in the freezer
Do Not fill with hot water
Do Not use with saltwater
Do Not use soap to wash the filter
Other product suggestions : Epic Tap Water Filter Singapore