Are you worried about drinking tap water at home and ingesting harmful chemicals and pollutants. Are you unsure from which water filter company to choose that can also retain the beneficial existing minerals in water. Are you worried about the fluoride levels in the water. If so, we might have the solution for you.
The EPIC Water Filter designed to remove up to 99.99% of all tap water contaminants, the Epic Pure Water Filter is the most sensible choice in water purification today. All filters are replaceable and tested to the highest industry standards. Our pitcher/jug filters are tested and exceed NSF/ANSI Standards 42, 53, 401, & P473 for contaminant reduction (see Pure Filter Test Results for more). With each filter capable of purifying 150 gallons (568 litres) of water, the Epic Pure Pitcher is also a great economical choice saving your pocketbook and the earth from single-use plastic water bottles. All of our filters are recyclable through our recycling program (see here).
The Epic Pure Filter has an average life of around four (4) months. Filter life varies based on your average daily use and the quality of your drinking water. If your tap water is relatively heavily contaminated, your filter must work harder to keep your water clean, which will decrease the life of the filter.
Light Use (Filling up once or twice a day): change filter every 4-6 months
Normal Use (Filling up twice or three times a day): change filter every 3-4 months
Heavy Use (Filling up more than three times a day): every 2-3 months
Why Choose the Epic Pure Filter?
- Removes up to 99.99% of all tap water contaminants
- It’s 100% replaceable, 100% recyclable, 100% BPA-free (It can be recycled with hard to recycle plastics or #7 plastics, or check out our Recycling Program for more info!)
- Tested in multiple labs to remove 200+ different tap water contaminants
- Produces up to 150 gallons (568 litres) of clean water
- Industry-leading technology tested to highest international standards
- Eliminates need to buy filtered water
- Stops 1500+ plastic bottles going into landfills
- Average recommended filter replacement: 3-4 per year (depending upon your tap water quality and number of people in your household
- Pure Filter Test Results
Things to never do with our “Pure Filter”
Do Not place filter in the freezer
Do Not fill with hot water
Do Not use with saltwater
Do Not use soap to wash the filter
Other product suggestions : Epic Tap Water Filter Jug