Turkey Smoked Ham — Gluten Free, Wheat Free, Dairy Free, Sugar Free, Soy Free, Egg Free, Yeast Free and Nut Free.
Made from Turkey meat slowly smoked to capture a delicate flavor of elegance. It is a flavorful and versatile meat you can enjoy over bread, salads and on platter. It does not contain gluten, wheat, dairy, sugar, soy, egg, yeast, and nuts. Just the goodness of Turkey, spices, sodium nitrite, and phosphate.
Readily enjoy our Turkey Smoked Ham as an addition to your charcuterie, salads or sandwich.
Ingredients : Turkey, Water, Spices, Nitrite salt, Phosphate
The many health benefits of eating turkey include:
- Turkey is a very rich source of protein, niacin, vitamin B6 and the amino acid tryptothan. Apart from these nutrients, it is also contains zinc and vitamin B12. The skinless white meat of turkey is low on fat and is an excellent source of high protein.
- Turkey also contains anti-cancer properties. It is a very good source of the trace mineral selenium, which is an essential component required for thyroid hormone metabolism, antioxidant defence systems, and immune function. Scientific studies have suggested that selenium intake can bring down cancer incidence.
- Light, skinless roasted turkey is low on saturated fat and total fat. It also contains less cholesterol than chicken, pork or beef.
- Turkey is believed to have mood-enhancing properties. It contains tryptothan, which produces serotonin, a neurotransmitter that helps improve your mood. Tryptothan also plays an important role in strengthening the immune system, as suggested by scientific evidence.
- The vitamin B6 and niacin present in turkey are essential for energy production in the body. Niacin is also important for converting the proteins, fats and carbohydrates in the body into usable energy.
- Being a rich source of vitamin B6, turkey facilitates methyl donation in the basic cellular process of ‘methylation’. Through this process methyl groups are transferred from one molecule to another which results in the formation of a wide range of active molecules that are important for the body.
- The tryptothan present in turkey is effective in treating chronic insomnia. It promotes sleep and is therefore, recommended to those suffering from insomnia.
See also our other selections: