170g/ Jar Coriander Leaf Sichuan Chilli Jam
Sichuan Chilli Jam are delicious paired with savoury food, served as a condiment on the side of your plate, accompanying a cheeseboard or added to a sandwich / toastie.
ORIGIN: SICHUAN PROVINCE – CHINA
INGREDIENTS: canola oil, garlic, ginger, red chilli, shallots, Sichuan peppercorns, star anise, cinammon
DESCRIPTION/FLAVOUR PROFILE: Fragrant and numbing Sichuan (mala) style chilli jam
- Add a dollop to your gravy for a spicy kick!
- Round off your chilli con carne or bolognese with a spoonful.
- Stir into your summer pasta sauces for a sweet, warm flavour.
- Brush over roast pork for the last 30 minutes for a sweet and spicy glaze!
- Spice up your chocolate cake mix by adding a spoonful before cooking
- Add a splash of wine to create a dressing, for full-flavoured salads or even a dip!
- Mix in with mash, it makes a great accompaniment to fish dishes.
- Add a teaspoon to hot chocolate for a real winter warmer!
- Stir into your stir fry for a sticky, sweet flavour.
- Mix with mango chutney for a tangy chicken marinade.*
SHELF LIFE: 3 MONTHS UNOPENED – REFRIGERATE AFTER OPENING AND CONSUME WITHIN 2 MONTHS
About Coriander Leaf
Coriander Leaf is a multi-concept award-winning brand that encompasses both authentic and innovative Pan-Asian dining experiences and ground-breaking culinary team building and education programmes.
At Coriander Leaf, food is a philosophy – re-imagining, re-interpreting, re-presenting signature dishes from across the continent along distinct flavour verticles. Chef Samia’s modern Asian take on classic, traditional cuisine uses both inspired and traditional techniques, to see regional flavours re-created as small plates designed for sharing.
Coriander Leaf menu reflects a carefully curated selection of dishes, developed along five flavour verticals to span the entire continent: fresh, spicy, familiar, umami and sweet.
Other Product Suggestion: TAMARIND CHUTNEY